The Club AGM will be held on Tuesday 14th November, starting at 8pm in the clubhouse. Would any member wishing to submit any proposals for inclusion in the AGM please email the Secretary, Anne Hellawell (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that all proposals have to be submitted by a proposer and a seconder, at least one of whom, should be present at the AGM. All submissions must be received no later than midnight on Tuesday 31st October 2017.
The agenda for the AGM is as follows.
Club AGM 2017 AGENDA
Apologies for absence Minutes of A.G.M. 2016.
Election of Committee:
- Treasurer – Open for re-election.
- Membership Secretary – Open for re-election.
- Chairman: John Russell.
- Secretary: Anne Hellawell
- Treasurer: Muriel Russell.
- Membership Secretary: Anne Hellawell.
- Webmaster: Ian Hellawell.
- PRO: John Russell.
- 1/8th Rep: Craig Illingworth.
- 1/10th Rep: Peter Hellawell.
- Electric Rep: Michael Ball.
- 1/5th Rep: Trevor Kersey.
Election of Auditor
Agreement of Fees
- Proposals to be posted on the club website on Monday 6th November.
Any Other Business
AGM to be followed by Club Trophy Presentations and buffet supper.